- This event has passed.
June 4, 2017
- Teams are comprised of two players. There must be at least one member per team. Teams may be all male, all female or mixed (there will not be separate divisions for prizes based on gender)
- Four-ball stroke play is a competition in which two competitors play as partners, each playing his or her own ball. The lower score of the partners is the team score for the hole. If one partner fails to complete the play of the hole, there is no penalty. At least one player must hole-out and register a score for each hole.
- $25 per player entry fee goes entirely to the prize pool. (Non-Members must also pay greens fee)
- Prizes for 1st & 2nd Place in Gross & Net Divisions
- Make your own tee-times, you must tee off before 11:00 and your team must play with another team in the event.
- Call the Golf Shop or email Jeff Park to sign-up and make your tee-time