Perform a variety of required tasks to support a busy, 100-seat restaurant and event facility working alongside other kitchen personnel to ensure a high- quality guest experience. The position requires cleaning dishes, kitchen work areas, food preparation equipment, and utensils. This is a seasonal position; not eligible for company benefits.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain a sanitized, clean, and orderly work environment.
- Make sure all utensils and equipment are cleaned and stored properly.
- Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, pans, and other cooking essentials using dishwashers or by hand.
- Sort and remove trash, placing it in designated pickup areas.
- Sweep, mop, or scrub floors.
- Stock supplies, such as food or utensils, in serving stations or on shelves.
- Prepare and package individual place settings.
- Clean or prepare various foods for cooking or serving.
- Transfer supplies or equipment between storage and work areas.
- May perform duties from other positions as needed or assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Experience in using cutting tools, cookware, and bakeware would be helpful.
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods would be helpful.
- Ability to follow sanitation procedures and other instructions.
- Strong communications and time management skills; excellent physical condition and stamina.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Organization and attention to detail, positive attitude and ability to work as part of a team.
- Experience in the resort/hospitality industry helpful.
LICENSURE/CERTIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum age 16 (parental permission required)
- Must be able to lift and stack objects up to 50 pounds occasionally and frequently exert 10 to 20 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, and pull or otherwise move objects.
- Work involves frequent periods of standing and walking.
- Work involves stooping, kneeling, crouching, twisting/turning, reaching, and bending at the waist.
How to Apply:
Please send cover letter, résumé, application, and salary requirements to Owl’s Nest Resort & Golf Club, PO Box 1684, Campton, NH 03223 or email@example.com Please put the job title as the subject of your email. No phone calls, please.
LCJ Management, LLC DBA Owl’s Nest Resort & Golf Club provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Owl’s Nest Resort & Golf Club complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Owl’s Nest Resort & Golf Club expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion,