As an Outside Operations employee you must be an outgoing and hardworking individual with a passion for golf willing to perform a variety of skilled, preventative and general maintenance as well as tend to the course’s operational needs to ensure a high-quality guest experience. Attention to detail and commitment to exceptional customer service is a must in this position. This is a seasonal position; not eligible for company benefits.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend to the golf cart fleet.
- Stage, clean, charge, and check carts after each use and return carts to staging area at the end of the day.
- Ensure that carts are available for player use at all times, windshields are clean and seats dry.
- Work closely with Pro Shop and Tournament staff to prepare for and conduct golf tournaments.
- Ensure the cart barn/clubhouse area are kept orderly and clean, including trash receptacles, shoe brushes, etc.
- Assist with delivered items.
- Report all cart damage immediately to supervisor or Pro Shop staff.
- Pick driving range as needed.
- Wash range balls and make sure cut or damaged balls are taken out of play.
- Keep driving range tee in order.
- Manage hitting line on range tee, move when necessary and fill divots.
- Coordinate with Grounds Crew to have tee box and/or range clear of balls and other accessories for mowing when needed.
- Provide information regarding clubhouse, golf shop, course, play time and other golf-related issues.
- Verify that all revenues have been properly recorded by inspecting receipts for all players before they are assigned a golf cart or range balls.
- Dispense range balls in accordance with club policies.
- Manning bag drop, greet customers, help customers unload golf bags and get set up on carts.
- Supply players with score cards, pencils.
- Empty trash receptacles on course daily.
- Fill and maintain drinking water dispensers on course throughout the day.
- Be friendly, helpful and courteous to each member and guest and help to provide a fantastic golf experience.
- May perform duties from other positions as needed or assigned.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, which may include off-shift hours and weekend assignments.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Organization and attention to detail, positive attitude, commitment to exceptional customer services, and ability to work as part of a team.
- Experience in the resort/hospitality industry helpful.
LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum age 16 (parental permission required)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must know how to operate golf cart.
- Must be able to lift and stack objects up to 50 pounds occasionally and frequently exert 10 to 20 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, and pull or otherwise move objects.
- Work involves frequent periods of standing and walking, which may include climbing ladders and staircases.
- Work involves stooping, kneeling, crouching, twisting/turning and reaching; bending at the waist. Indoor/outdoor work environment with exposure to weather extremes.
How to Apply:
Please send cover letter, résumé, application, and salary requirements to Owl’s Nest Resort & Golf Club, PO Box 1684, Campton, NH 03223 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the job title as the subject of your email. No phone calls, please.
LCJ Management DBA Owl’s Nest Resort & Golf Club provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Owl’s Nest Resort & Golf Club complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Owl’s Nest Resort & Golf Club expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.