Nestled alongside Corridor 11, Owl’s Nest is situated in the perfect place to welcome all of our fellow sled enthusiasts. With on-site trails, lodging, dining & plenty of other amenities, Owl’s Nest will be your favorite new stop when venturing north. Our average annual snowfall here in Campton & Thornton is over 6 feet!
Why Owl’s Nest?
- Corridor 11 passes through Owl’s Nest
- Sled-in/sled-out private accommodations & on-site trails
- Nearby snowmobile rentals
- Excellent on-site dining & bar, Panorama Six82
- Fitness facility & 10-person outdoor hot-tub
- Proximity to Waterville Valley, Loon, & Cannon Mountains
- Golf simulator
- Platform tennis – lit & heated for year-round play