We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s database. It will only be accessible by those authorized with special rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (e.g., credit cards, Social Security numbers, financials) will not be stored on our servers.
Amenities & Facilities
Yes, all towels and linens are included.
The pool is located at the Activity Center and is shared by residents and renters alike.
Yes. The fitness room is located in the Activity Center.
Please bring your bagged trash and recycling to the dumpster at the base of Lafayette Road.
Unfortunately, we do not offer housekeeping mid-stay.
Our Gambrel homes contain a washer and dryer, our Nano Units do not.
No smoking is permitted inside any of our rental properties or within 20 feet of the homes. If there is any evidence of smoking, your credit card on file will be charged for property damage.
Our Gambrels contain a full kitchen with utensils and dishware. Our Nano Units contain kitchenettes with utensils and dishware.
Yes. Panorama Six82 is an award-winning eatery located in the Clubhouse at 40 Clubhouse Lane. Hours vary depending on the time of year.
Check-In & Logistics
Check-in time begins at 3 p.m. on the day of your arrival.
All guests must check out by 10 a.m. on the day of their departure.
The Sports Nest is officially the place for check-in.
Late arrivals (those after 7 p.m.) must be scheduled and agreed upon in advance. A late check-in fee may be assessed if prior arrangements have not been made. Please contact the Lodging Office, their phone number is (603) 726-3076 ext. 299 and their e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org
Payments & Cancellation
We accept American Express, Discover, Visa, or MasterCard.
All reservations require a 50% deposit payment to hold chosen dates.
Cancellations received 14 days prior to arrival date will be refunded. Cancellations received after this period will be charged a deposit totaling the first night’s stay. Owl’s Nest reserves the right to make adjustments to the published rates at the time of reservation if the rates have been misquoted due to human and/or computer error.
Reservation prices do not include expenses and items not mentioned, including, but not limited to: transportation, tips for personal services, meals, insurance, telephone calls, and other items of a personal nature.
- Tenant hereby assumes all risk of damage to any and all personal property of Landlord and Tenant, including household furniture and goods during such use and occupancy.
- Tenant hereby assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
- It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes, and for no other purpose whatsoever. No animals shall be allowed unless Tenant and Landlord sign a formal agreement.
- Tenant in the possession, use, and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws, and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof.
- Tenant further agrees that no use shall be made of the Premises, nor acts shall be done, which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the Premises, or will cause a cancellation of any insurance policy covering the Premises.
- Smoking is not permitted in any residence. A $150 fee may be charged for ionization, if smoking in the property is detected.