The state of New Hampshire will allow golf courses to operate the second week in May. In light of this, Owl’s Nest Resort and Golf Club will open the golf course on Monday, May 11th. However, COVID-19 may still be lingering in our communities and we want to ensure the health of every member, guest, and employee. Therefore, we ask that you adhere to the following preventative measures in order to continue a safe resort for everyone.
Guideline #1: Booking a Tee Time
You’ll be required to book a tee time one of three ways – all of which limit the transfer of money and credit cards between guests and employees.
- Download our Owl’s Nest Resort App, available in the Apple and Google Play store
- Book a tee time through our website
- Call the Sport’s Nest at 603-726-3076 ext. 211 with your credit card ready. We’ll be accepting payment over the phone. We will be accepting tee times 7 days in advance.
- Check in for your tee time using the Owl’s Nest App or by calling the Sports Nest
We kindly ask that you please refrain from coming into the Sports Nest to book a tee time. While the shelter in place may be lifted, we still want to maintain a healthy distance for others. In the event you can’t make your tee time, you must cancel no less than 24 hours in advance to avoid being charged.
Guideline #2: The Bag Drop
Until conditions improve, we ask that all golfers handle their own bags at the bag drop. Please follow these simple steps for dropping off your bag:
- Arrive at the course
- Pull up to bag drop off
- Drop off your bag at the bag rack
- Park your car
- Wait until 15 minutes before your tee time and go to the same bag rack to be assigned a golf cart.
To get a better idea of this process, click here for a map of how check-in will work. You can also print this piece and bring it with you when you visit!
Rest assured; carts will still be made available by our outside operations staff. Unfortunately, we can’t provide towels to golfers at this time, so please bring your own.
Guideline #3: The Sports Nest
The Sports Nest will only be open for utilization of its restrooms and not for retail purposes. If you do need something such as golf balls or tees our team is happy to process payment over the phone and pick up via curbside delivery. Please help us by doing the following:
Guideline #4: The Driving Range
Closed until further notice.
Guideline #5: The Practice Green
Closed until further notice.
Guideline #6: The Golf Course
Our main goal is for you to enjoy a round of golf at Owl’s Nest Resort. While the spectacular mountain views and beautiful greens have not changed, a few of our golf course rules have:
- Please maintain a 2-club length (>6ft) distance between other golfers
- We ask that you leave the Flag Stick in the hole
- A holed putt is one where the ball sits on top of the pool noodle. Avoid touching the flagstick, or anything but your own ball
- DO NOT assist your playing partners with their clubs or golf balls
- Replace your divots. There will be no sand and seed receptacles on the course or on golf carts.
- Again, water coolers will not be available on the course. Please purchase at the Sports Nest before teeing off.
Guideline #7: The Golf Course Bunkers
- Temporary, you may lift, clean, and place your ball in all bunkers.
- Rakes will not be available so please smooth out the spot you played from as best as you can with your foot.
Guideline #8: Golf Carts
- Only family members sharing the same household may ride in a cart together (no friends).
- We will have limited one-person carts available. We highly encourage walking if you’re capable.
- Sand and seed bottles will be removed from golf carts
Guideline #9: Panorama Six82
Fuel up with food from our on-site restaurant Panorama Six82. Please follow the below regulations when ordering:
- You may order through our app where our menus are available
- You can also order when you reach the 7th hole by calling (603) 726-3076 ext. 287
- Your food order will be waiting at the bar entrance by the 10th tee
Guideline #10: Respect Others
These guidelines are in place to keep you and everyone on the course safe. While we ask that you follow these regulations as accurately as possible, the main rule is to respect others. In order to deliver you our beautiful Owl’s Nest Golf Course in the most pristine condition possible, we’re not laying off or furloughing any of our groundskeepers. By following these guidelines you’re ensuring a healthy environment for our employees and fellow golfers.
We thank you for your cooperation and are excited to open for our 2020 Spring season on Monday, May 11th. Please don’t forget to book a tee time online or over the phone. We hope to see you soon!
Please note that these temporary golf standards and regulations are from the following credible sources and are being enforced across most golf clubs: