Opening Day is Friday, May 7
Here are a few opening day course guidelines and COVID-19 regulations to prepare you to visit Owl’s Nest Resort. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.
Booking a Tee Time
there are four ways to book a tee time – 3 of which limit the transfer of money and credit cards between guests and employees.
- Download our Owl’s Nest Resort App, available in the Apple and Google Play store
- Book a tee time through our website
- Call the Sport’s Nest at 603-726-3076 ext. 211 with your credit card ready. We’ll be accepting payment over the phone.
- Come into the Sport’s Nest and talk to an employee
Check-in for your tee time using the Owl’s Nest App, by calling the Sports Nest or by coming into the Sports Nest
Bag service or use of the “bag drop” will be available if you choose. Rentals will also be available.
The Sports Nest
The Sports Nest will be open, but we are requiring masks to be worn upon entry. If you do not have one, we will happily provide you with one.
Contactless check-in is available by request, please call for assistance when you arrive.
The Driving Range & The Practice Green
Both will be open & available for use.
All carts will be sanitized thoroughly before & after every use. If you choose to ride alone you may do so for an additional cart fee.
Fuel up with food from our on-site restaurant, Panorama Six82!
You may enjoy your meal in the restaurant or you may order takeaway.
- Order online through Chow Now,
- Order through our app where our menus are available, or
- Order when you reach the 7th hole by calling (603) 726-3076 ext. 287 and your food order will be waiting at the bar entrance by the 10th tee
COVID-19 is still present in our area, so please be respectful of others and the guidelines we have in place to ensure a healthy environment for our employees and fellow golfers. Even though the mask mandate in New Hampshire has been lifted, we will continue to require masks indoors when using any of our facilities. Our staff will continue to follow CDC guidelines such as sanitizing regularly, wearing masks, practicing social distancing, etc. Our team is here to provide any additional options or accommodations for everyone to feel safe while on the property.
We thank you for your cooperation and are excited to open for our 2021 Spring season on Friday, May 7!